The start of our forever Est 2004

Monday, January 18, 2010

Cookies and Trying to Move makes a Big Mess


So here we are trying to move but Christmas coming so I feel the itch to bake. An we have started the traditions of doing a ginger bread house ever year as family. With the In-laws or by our selves. Well we got to the sugar cookies and with all the help I had with packing and making just these we decide we may do a valentine ginger bread house instead.  Although I feel we made bigger messy trying to get everything out to pack and bake the cookies the moments I shared with my two little ones are unforgettable.  SO frist here are the wonderful little cookies maker then I show are fun of helping mommy pack and unpack at our NEW HOUSE!!


Don't love the flour you can never get enough flour on in your hair it's the best way to have fun making cookies. That is why whenever I start cooking and my children ask what I am doing? I o,making a mess.



Emma best little Miss cook covered in flour look.


Here is Cook JJ trying to decide on what letter to make next. Just as flour cover as Miss Emma if not more.


Wow cookies, now how do the taste?


Well I think JJ likes the cookies ok, but the frosting is the best part. What do you think?


Emma like the dough best so did her toy tiger. Don't worry these cookies that they made all by them selves were not put in with ones give a way because they tiger help Emma make those and she did eat some dough. I am saying this for all your germ worries like me and more so Edie Arentz.

On the wonderful world of box and more box and do they stop no they keep going and some got packed and packed again. Then when got to the New House they were unpacked repacked it was such a fun game.




This was the start on living room and after having to repack some box a few before I got tape. We put them on the table it help for a little bit.


Emma saw me writing on the box and thought I need hemp know what to write so she made sign so I wouldn't for get what to write. As you can see that already has the address and etc on she just didn't want me to forget.  So helpful !


The day after we moved the 1st big load all got dumped in are front room which when walk in is to the right.

If you turn Left here is are Kitchen looks less box filled because it's so small and look at my new refrigerate cool Hun.


Up stair, yes we have three sets of stairs, well four if you count the ones that are outside to get in the house. So go up the stairs inside and they lead to the bedrooms, to the left is JJ and Emma room. Not the best view of there room I know I will get better one soon.


A cross the hall the Master bed room  big enough to fit all our bedroom set in there once we get all set up.For now matters on the floor not so bad.


Now down one set of stairs is the computer library room family room we planing on making. Why you may ask well all those white books in the picture are books. Mine and my husband and JJ and Emma have to box other own. So were going to put up some shelves for a library some day.


This the other half of the room. It the biggest in the house that why it's the family room and it also has own time out corner already picked out see Emma decided to show which one it is.


Next right off that room is my Laundry room. Yes I have a Laundry room it's not that big but look I already have washer and dryer to go in it. There so nice and so much bigger then the ones we used in the house we rented. And there mine YES!!!!


Down the last set of stair. To the right is the toy some day a bed room of one of children. I know all views just from the door but do think I wanted to go in there. The toys were the first thing to get packed up that we used everyday so when they were allow back again they get go all over the room. That ok that the toy room so the mess is keep to one room and not the whole house.


Then to the left the other downstairs bed room and storage room. It doesn't have much in it, right now because well all the box are every where else till we decied what is going down in here. Then we need to go back thought and put stuff out in are really big shed in the back yard.

That if for now more coming soon like how Emma wanted are Christmas tree to have stuff animals all over for this year not the other stuff we had as she called it. Also JJ and his love for new winter hat and  craziness of opening all the gifts we had. We had so much thanks to our family help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting