The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All I ever wanted and all I ever needed......


Everything I am and all the things I have prayer-ed for couldn't hold a candle to what I've been give I've been given what I NEED....
I start with this song from The Forgotten Carols because today I forgot for a few moments all that lord has done for me,or is trying to do for me with the trails I faces now. But also for got all the people he has put in my life given me though marriage to my husband that have made my whole world better.
I start with this Christmas Tree of my Nana she was the one person in this new found family of Bowler and Burton. An she was a star and  would never know it she always made even her big moment about her family. I was a part of that family weather I was blood or not that meant the world to me.



The claim of pure blanket of white. We don't get that in Saint George, not like this. It always remind me that we can always start fresh even from that moment of messy up if we go to are savior with the mistake he can make us white like this Snow.

My Dad, Papa Bart the man who works so hard so we could have so much growing up. But also so much now. We didn't realize all the sleep and time he give up with his wife and us so could live comfortable. Till Kern had to try and work ten and twelve hour days all week but Sunday. Papa your are Hero!



Shoes I never know how cool it is to have so many till my daughter and son would dress up in them. JJ thinks that shoes are toys, he get more use out them then me some days. But him and sister love to put them on and put on a show for on the weekends. JJ also love to help me put them and say go. He is always ready to go anytime of the day!




My Emma the Bella of the Ball she loves to dress up. When we got new cloths she changed her cloth three times a day. She love to be the princess and go first to show JJ the way and to let everyone know she need her space to try and test her wings. She was born to fly and does just fine. Truly an amazing little Daughter Of God!




My Mom she seems like she could take on all the world problems and them all solved by lunch. She so many times just my listening to my boohooing of life. Say how sorry she is and never judge, just prayer always prayers  and has the faith of a Giant. David has nothing on her when it comes to slaying those G laths in life!



My Brothers am so lucky to be in the middle of them all. They are the Sun Shine when there is now. They look up to me. I don't know why when everyday I look up to them. I am running as fast I can to be where they started out in life. If they could only see the amazing power they each had on my life. They would be unstoppable in there own lives!



O, how I love my two little Angels or Hell-yens take your pick they have there days of mass naught moments but I laugh more during those times then I do all week. They love to get in to things together and they love to help me almost to well. We often have more water on the floor then in the sink when doing dishes. An they love to cook with me. But getting to lick the spoon is the best. Can't you tell by those faces!




Daddy and JJ there something about Father and Son.There bond was made before they came here and now that there together again. It has turned in to moment where I hold back tears in how much they love each other. JJ told his daddy 1st that he loved him one night before bed. I had never heard him say that before that night!



 Daddy little girl, my Emma is. She and her dad always find moment to cuddle and he listens as she tells him her good are idea. He lets her know that she is his baby baby.  He helps her see herself as heavenly father see her as his Daughter who he will protect and be there for no matter what happens !

My Aunt Edie has been there to cheer me on from the day she found my mom her best friend. They are sister by spirit and because that she has been the Aunt I prayer  to have all my life never thought I would get. An when I got her so did my whole family. We are blessed to call her are Edie who I know has helped me become a better in ways.







My Parents because of them I have learned to take thing as they come and even if I get one on the chin and it knocks me done not to ever stay done. I get up and fight for what is right and I am who I am because they loved me raised me right. Set the best example they know how. They still teach me by example if I can be as good a parents to my little one as they were to me. May be my little ones and me will do alright together.


I end with this picture of my roses bushes out front. There all gone now but they will return and even if I am not here to enjoy it someone will enjoy them. Just like this online blog for all to know that I lived a happy life and that if learn anything about me. I am not perfect neither is my life. But I know I have been given some perfect moments that have made me in to who I am and what I am becoming. An hopeful ever year when my trails of winter dead down for a time I show off the beautiful spirit heavenly father has given me. For all to see if they will just stop and smell the roses!!

1 comment:

  1. hi honey this is really good. I love all that you have done except for the pictures of me.
    But i love the posts you put with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Voting