The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Miss Emma Rose



My Smart, I will be who I want, do as want little Emma.
She is four going on sixteen some days. 
 One the great love of my life, she came in to my world and it has only gotten better from there.




She always is trying to bring her world of fun and sunshine in to mine. Always letting me know she loves me and wants to do everything with Mom. She love to build tents and make a little bed we can lay on just so we can talk and giggle together. 

She also the best big sister she loves her brother. 
She shows him all the thing so fun and cool to and a lot of what he shouldn't do to. But that is by accident 
because she just trying to have fun being Emma. One of those places

she love to show him is her temple.  



Her favorite thing to show him and everyone who may walk by.  When they have them is her Snap Dragons they are her 
flowers. 



Princess Emma the greatest Daughter of God & Big Sister, 
that could be part of our lives. My days, hours, minutes, seconds, moments shared with her make me a better mom. She teaches me how to be the best I can be everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting