The start of our forever Est 2004

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Family of four



My Family, Kern  Emma Rose, Jeffrey Jensen. They start my day and fill it with laughter and smiles. The family days are Saturday when are JJ wakes up jumping up and down in his crib saying Mommy, Daddy I wake. An are Emma at the same time climbing in are bed. So Kern get are little boy as the girls in the family get comfortable. Then they come in and the tickle and pillow fight starts the morning off with home made sun shine. The I make pancakes or sometimes go out on a family date for breakfast. From there we come home an start sing as we do chores Saturday is a Special  day it's the day we get ready for Sunday we clean the house and we shop at the store and we don't do it again an till Monday.  These are my favorite moments of Saturday morning but the best time we have everyday is the bedtime. We pray as family then I get to pray with each of my children and I get to sing to them and ask them what there favorite part of there day was and what made them sad. An you never know what they are going to say. It a great way end the day positively and learn what i can do better the next for each them.
With my husband I don't sing but just have a quit moment to enjoy adult time and talk is the best moments. An to share what made us smile and laugh that day.  Those are times  I wouldn't trade out my day for the world.
The only thing I would want to change is the size of are family. We aren't complete yet, we just four right now but we will be five in July. An counting, we are planning and hoping for a big family weather we have them are selves or the lord gives them to us though adopting. I know four is just the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting