The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chicken Pox really it's the Chicken Pox




Well here we are a new year and already going in to an area some Doctor's haven't seen in so long they don't know what it is. I had some how not something I really want to tell everyone but got Impetigo and well from where not sure. But with all the children I have been around for the holiday who know where.  I had done quit well not giving to any of my children but a special Thomas who is nursing and teething well, I thought about Sunday I may have given it to him. So called his Doctor first thing Monday and got him a well child check for six month crazy it been that long from the time I had him.  So got appointment but was not till Tuesday worry of him itching and spreading it I asked if they could call in something for him to help with the rash. That was until about noon I saw more and they were spreading so fast it look like chicken pox. So ok made a choice not waiting till tomorrow we are going to the Inst-care and getting him look at to see if it is Chicken Pox. Low and behold after being told a half hour was all it would take to see the doc. Well an hour later waiting out in waiting room a half hour the in the room in walks the Doc and he looks at him and says it could be from a verse or what you have. After looking at mine that what he deiced but before he said that the words that came out his mouth made him look and sound like a bone head. "I am not sure what it is". Wow think that don't say it when your a Doc he said he wasn't good at his rash. Well the study up. He sent us home with something for impetigo and said that if not this call me I would like to know what his Doctor has to say. Well took him in the next day to our family Doctor o yeah that is chicken pox. An well we can't take him out anywhere really because he is contagious till the last pox is scab over and there a lot. An he is still getting new ones or I find one have not seen yet. Then this morning Emma woke up with a spot on her cheek she had little cold the last three days. so she didn't go to school because I have a feeling she will get a mild case of them but she is getting it. But today will tell us, sadly she has a birthday she wants to go to this weekend. I don't think so. That it there are fun advantage to start the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting