The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Read the B.O.M before Easter

Here I am trying to measure up again, but if I fall short of what I want the lord will help me make up difference one day I will be perfect like him but for now I like learning from mistake there good for me whatever they may be :0)
So the more time I spend journal online and blogging I am find all these cool blog that have been giving me great idea's, laughs and just make me smile though out the day. Well one of these blog gave challenge of reading the Book of Mormon by Easter. I have been focusing on trying to read the Conference Ensign one each day if possible that and the New Testament trying to stay on track with Sunday school. But also because it was my favorite year in seminary and it's a been a long that have gotten all the though. Plus Sunday we get talk about and enlighten one another I always love that part. So why am I sharing this here well for all of you who would like to try this with are welcome. I really loved doing when prophet asked not to long a go to read though it and with fourth ward Relief Society. An  I find my self staying on task when I have starting and ending time. Other wise I get lost in pondering and sometime with everything that going on lose time to do it at all. But this helps me get done and make a must just like my goals I put up here on my blog and so far they are sticking. Well as best as can with life just being what it is always one advantage after another.
Any who, join in the fun and read with me I know that life is always getting  in the way with these kind of thing but this make life, my life sweeter it will do the same for you if you let. 

Love Melissa  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting