The start of our forever Est 2004

Friday, January 21, 2011

What do I want????

Dear Friends Follower and Who ever visit. What do I want  for this little blog well to share with family and friends my life and also my testimony. Granted there are some of the blog I been follow that have way more talent in writing idea's etc. But I hope to up lift them as they have me and point it out and send other friend to go and see there wonderful works. I started this out because I wanted a way to get out and be social on a level I don't always get as a stay out home mom. Which rocks but can be lonely when your children are sick with the flu and the chicken pox and all the other things we have gotten one after another. An the biggest reason to write so when I am old and don't remember all the things I said or did or don't remember everything about my family I came from traditions I have some where I can go to show them what there all about. An who some these people were. Because my brother's and my dad really don't keep journal neither does my husband someone has to write about them if I don't who will. An then there is the hopes to link this with those of my past I don't know great great great grandparents I want to learn about and hopeful write about and find out about so I can learn how it  all got to me here and now. SO that is it there you go come and go as you please and let me know if you like or not whatever but that's why like it doing and what I want for this blog :0)

1 comment:

  1. Well said! I feel the same way about blogging, it's my way of keeping a journal! There's too many fun, exciting, sweet and testimony moments worth sharing with others and saving for your family to always have!! It's also a great way to keep in touch with other Moms and I am often inspired to do and try new things!

    ReplyDelete

Voting