The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Christmas was so much fun the best day of the year

The Kern and Melissa Bowler  Family Christmas was the best day of the month spending the month reminding each other way we celebrate the holiday to simple things that corals and wanting it to snow so it would all be the perfect day it was wonderful.  The help of our family from there gifts to the family actives together and sharing our testimony with our children made it the holiday everything it was. I love my three little ones there faces faces as they saw the tree and the gift is unforgettable. I got a surprise of my own.  An I got to enjoy and remember the gift of how Jesus Christ came in to the world and how that changes how I want to be or choose to be each day.
our little Santa baby, yea hat doesn't fit
New P.J.


our sad little ginger bread house

stocking first yahoo

waiting to get the web cam up for grandma Sharie to watch present opening



gifts from the Santa Gunlock traditions

Emma favorite gift a pillow pet from Uncle Spencer

JJ favorite gift the fire truck from uncle Spencer



My surprise lee Sophie jeweler


my lovely earrings
 
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting