The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My little Super hero's

Emma's Cape is one her baby dolls blanket. An the laundry like said they make all the work we get done or not done worth it. We had been doing laundry all day.




J.J Cape is a pillow case, that was till he found an old baby blanket Thomas out grow to use for a cape.
Poor Thomas his great super power for me is sleep so we both get it more then we do right now . Or when these picture were taken this was right before the chicken pox started to show.


My Little Super Hero as they race around trying to help clean and make the baby laugh the brighten my day and make hard times so much easier. Super Emma & Awesome J.J & Fanatic Thomas there the ones that make all the work we do or don't do worth it.  I so glad that heavenly father would give me such wonderful children to call my own. 

1 comment:

Voting