The start of our forever Est 2004

Sunday, February 27, 2011

moister snow what ever you call all that white stuff it can be fun somethings

home in Saint George
Grandparents in Boston
Moister That word makes me laugh giggle snicker whatever you want to call it when your trying hard to not to laugh during someone opening or closing prayer in a meeting at church. Be from Boston we call it what it is Rain, Sleet, Snow, Hail it all has it own fun name because some it worse the other to us. But whatever it is coming from heaven ye it is moister but please call it what it is man it's got different name for good reason. I mean you say so now at home ok how much depends on weather there is school. Some not all but a lot of native don't know how to drive in a inches or less so if we got more on man they would there would be massive confuse n. Also if does stick there the need to play in it with as long as it's here like you seen with our snow men. So moister weather it's all that white stuff or rain it can be trouble if get to warm to fast here. We have bad flooding that just a short five and half year ago almost took out my in laws house. Not to meant those who sadly did lose there homes. Even so when it he creek or river whatever you call the water running though the area before the flood. After it's been rain like does at home for just a day or even a couple have a raging river that for  whatever reason people have seen before have to stop and look at still on the high way no less. I sorry drive me crazy if I was behind you on the high way I am sorry but I started scream yelling to move out my way. At which my five year daughter asked me what wrong mom are you ok. Yea I am ok it's must the rain making everyone think they have to stray at it. I like the smell of rain and snow they smell different here then they do at home don't believe. Live here and there ( Boston) you will know the differences.  Either way I like both but please call it what it is.. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting