The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Wort hog day !!!!

Happy Wort  hog day Tomorrow Everyone
Yes, that was I said and why well this why
Emma" Mom tomorrow it Wort hog day and we, the whole school and my class are going to see it."
Me " Really what is Wort hog day, or you mean Ground Hog day, (Laugh) O your cute."
Me " Emma I don't know how you will see it you have dentist appointment tomorrow."
Emma " Mom I have to see why is that tomorrow...everyone will see it and not me, start crying and ran to her room.

I got her to claim down and dry her tears I told her we could do something special for it tomorrow if she wouldn't cry. So I am hoping they post what the Ground Hog ( Wort Hog) has to say early afternoon so she can see him and know that we are having a early spring I pray. Why well when you know that your dad and brother get extra work when it snow great. But that much snow that much extra work my family never see's, each other. I am not even there and pray that it stops now this Ground Hog see his shadow means nothing to me really. But being raised  in England they are superstitious and they believe  it all the way, so whatever comes I am going to love it and know that the Wort Hog I mean Ground Hog means well.  I just had to share my daughter excitement and total cuteness for all to know I have the best Miss Emma Rose in the world she is one of a kind. 


Love Melissa :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting