The start of our forever Est 2004

Friday, February 18, 2011

Where my heart want to be for the moment

I  have been a little home sick lately and not so much home sick as I am family sick. Wanting and needing some time with the girls. Time with my Mom and Aunt Edie, My Emma and Alicia my sister. I miss each of these women so much Emma is with everyday but there are days I fight to send her to school. When I rather keep her home with me. Why do I miss these women out everyone in the world they know me in way that sometime I wonder if I know my self that good. Kind of how the lord know us and we think we know our selves really well till  he give us a calling and shows he know us better then we know ourselves. That is these women and my daughter. We have have not had any girls time for a bit and so I wanting to go home it's a year from the time I was last there. An I just want to be in a home were most a best time were spent together laughing. An it will not matter really what we do as long as we are together. We have taught each other some life lesson that have changed us forever. I am expecting such learning to take place every time we get together it just happens when we together all on it's own. Out all the women in my life I have learned so much from each of this girls wonderful daughter of God. I have learned to love way beyond my self and right now needing a lesson in that. Lately I have been feeling selfish and not as giving. When we were together it just happened on it own and loved that we just felt it and went with it together. We are all still together on the phone a lot but in some way that isn't enough I feel so far a way from them. I hope that we can be together when money and lords see is best. I so much just want to be spiritual up lifted and laugh with them there laughs are the best sounds in the world it make me laugh and feel light and want laugh all the time. Which I haven't been doing enough of lately. Plus there is a special power that comes from Heavenly Father daughter getting together to be with each other that you can't get anywhere else it's amazing and testimony to how important it is we are there for each other everyday if can be. So that it with this long weekend a head I want a girls weekend to go play together. But it will have to wait may be I post all the other enter I have in the works by Monday may be if I am that bored ha ha not likely my family will keep me hoping. I love my family and love the Women in my family that help me stay grounded when I feel like just flying  a way some days .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting