The start of our forever Est 2004

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sledding in Saint George

Emma Rose so brave first one down 
Mom and J.J 
Uncle Chuck and J.J so cute

Final talked him in to doing it  a lone 
My brave J.J final going down a lone
Emma and Mom (Me)

SO sledding there not much I can add to this only it has been year from the time I lift for school let only been married that I had been sledding. I didn't realize how I missed it till got invited to sledding that day. By the way Thomas was there in his only little snow suit. Should got picture of him in that he couldn't move at all. But sad to say we were having to much fun with all of this, going down hill our selves.  It sure helped with the home sickness I felt that day. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've come over to my site and feel welcome there! It's hard not to feel like you stand alone...but you do not. You are connect to a vast network of women doing what you do...each in our own separate homes, but standing together, united, nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Voting