The start of our forever Est 2004

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am Grateful for Age, from zero to twenty six #29

Thomas all most two months old and Me just turned 26.
 Age with comes wisdom experiences and well lines and wrinkles and Gray or white hair. An sometime makes part of are body hurt or do thing it never did when we were younger. But I am not scared of age I am scared of not enjoying each age to the fullest. An yes my single collage years were cut short but I am not sad for that really. I just know I want to enjoy what age will bring and not be scared to get old I will be young again one day. Twenty six year old is how old I am shocking how fast I got here I remember that I didn't want to get married till I was twenty seven at latest my be twenty five. An here I am married and three children. An that has aged me in many good ways I know how to get four hours of sleep and still make though the day on that. I have learned how to make doing chores fun for all of us so we get more done then just playing all day.  With age and having three children I don't look the same as I did when I was younger. I look, better, I even feel like I look good wearing spite up. Which now a days that happens a lot. With age I tried to take care of my self physical and spiritual. An have learned that you have to keep up on both other wise good looks and no testimony. I would be pretty empty. I have learned from my mom and dad  and great leader in the church you can go only so long with out praying and scriptures. An best example of that is, "If the last time you read your scriptures was the last time you eat or drank are you dead yet."  Needless to say with that in mind I didn't go to bed to often with out doing both. Also with time I have learned going to bed early is so much nicer then staying up. I learned that first hand from Emma when she was a baby plague by colic. I learned sleep and going to bed early was and is now a luxury. With age I will one day be called ma and not miss but when that happens I will laugh,  still have yet to happen, now with out a question in cashier voices or look on there face. Age has also brought me to the point where my mom was at in her life where she was done having children and to at that age and to think of being done is amazing. I plan to have at least one more at most. If not two, then hope we can adopt from there but time and what each age will bring. May changed all of that, like age changes how I think about things now compared to how I thought about things when I was a child. But to still have child like view has made aging so much fun for me. I hope each year and age with my children will just as fun because so far it's been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting