The start of our forever Est 2004

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My The Calling the Lord has given me and My Home he gave me for Christmas last year 26&25

 Callings in the church. I am a Relief Society teacher  and I love it but sometime I wonder what heavenly father though I had to give. When I feel I am getting so much more then I give this such a cool calling I did it  once before when I was in the single ward which lasted only six months, but I love it so much now. I am glad  given the chance to do it again. I was going to school to be a teacher so to be one that lord has called is even better. I also loved my calling as a Actived Day's leader. The age between eight and twelve are my favorite age they taught me lot and helped me laugh more from when I was a youth at girls camp to now when I needed to be the adult. Which was the adult but only if someone know that often I was mistaken for one the girls even now not just when I was teen and I always had to laugh at that.  I have been able to grow so  much as I have prepared things that would strengthen sister testimony though teaching and then leading and helping build brand new little testimony of young children of god is a amazing to watch. But even if the sister I teach now are older they are so young at heart and I am glad when I get up there that there ready to receive what I have been asked to teach. Most all I enjoy feeling the love the lord has for each them and for me to let me be one of those people to be trust to tell them if they will listen to the holy ghost. When I witness that they are true children of they could feel how I know heavenly father feels about me and them.






This is old I know, I will put a new  picture of my new computer and whole house soon.







My house I am so glad I looked in to foreclose with the agent my husband was getting listing with already at the time.  That is how we got this home and to have a home to do whatever I want with and every time I make a payment it goes to paying off date not just in a land lord pocket. Our Home we have almost been here a year and we have had a first year trouble but even with them I would never go back to renting. Our house payment is a little less then our old rent but we pay a little more. We love the extra rooms we have a guest room and a toy right now but when we are done having children a room for the boys and a room for the girls and two bathroom. Good thing to there only one sink in each but the mirror goes a way across the wall in the up stair one which is good so if we have another girl. All us girls can do hair at the same time together. I also am glad to have title or wood floor everywhere in the house but the bed room so much more easier to clean. More sweeping and mopping needed but I don't mind good work out. Then to have my own washer dryer and laundry room and a computer room right off that to fold the cloth in and keep out the living room. Makes me look like a better house keeper then I am some day when I am playing taking care of my little ones. But a house to grow in and to work on is so nice. The best room in the house is the computer room it had the ugly red wall when we first moved and I hated it. So when I was gone to my mom last spring they painted over that wall and re-did the room I love it so much now to paint the kitchen cabinets they are black. I like black but it's so dark in our house with the black cabinets I am dieing to have then go. My stove is black and I love that but weather I love it or not. I can live with it because it's mine and I am grateful to the bank and our agent who helped us get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting