The start of our forever Est 2004

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am grateful to be able to travel #28

The Saint George Temple. Why this picture for Travel? Well no matter where I have gone going to the temple wherever it may be in the USA has always felt like home because it's Heavenly Father house.
Travel, I have traveled to a lot of places in the United State and hope to do more traveling with my family. If I do not ever leave the USA and get to see most it I will be happy it's amazing how each new state is like another country from the way they talk to there manner everything is different. It's being able to travel to just the cape for girls camp or to a friend fair-well in Arizona. Have add to my testimony and to my love of visiting new places. But most of all places where my testimony can be strength from it. I when my whole family felt our trip to Nauvoo was better then Disney World. That was the best family trip ever. Then there was breaking down in Kirtland during a cross country trip. Then coming to find out when I meet kern that was part of his mission. I loved the John Johnson farm out that whole time there and he lived there for a time serving on the farm. Then there was the visit to  California and the bike made for seven and how unforgettable that bike ride was that it I can remember how my side hurt from laughing at how things turned out on the bike ride and after. Then my travels to from home with my family I have made in Saint George and my family I grow up with in Boston. With all the new memories I will never forget as I traveled to help family see friend go to Temples or family reunions. I am glad of the freedom to travel and the want to do so . If never took the chance I don't know how I would meet Kern when I did. I may have stayed single till I was twenty five if not twenty seven. But because I wanted to get out my little town that I love. I have gained so much more from it then I would if stayed there. Now when I visit I am so glad that grow up there and can travel back to show my children that we so blessed to be a to go where we please if have money to do so. An that we can see all the beauty of the world if wish, but if we don't we can enjoy traveling even here in Utah there is so much we have not seen  I can't wait to discover with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting