The start of our forever Est 2004

Monday, November 22, 2010

To be able to run and not be weary and not fainty # 27

As you know if this was me I would be modest just so you know!!

 Running and working out have become my way to get things out I can't in any other way. Besides that the way you feel when you know your lungs should hold you back and you still run anyway and get to where you are running three miles three days a week ( so want to get there again) and you can do it and you look and feel good is such a cool feeling. I started year ago last June running and riding my bike three miles a week.  when I didn't run I rode my bike and between that going to curves I got the time to think over the things I read and how really wanted to be as mother and wife. That was when I got the feel we should have our third child. I was still running when I found out about my third child up to my third month . Then it got to be to much plus I start having contractions. But the time of running let me learn something about my self. I know what I could hand so far spiritual and thought I could physical never run with Asthma because it made it so hard. Some how joining up with curves and doing short burst of running in place made such a difference in getting ready to train up to three miles. I felt like I could only run to a corner so I would focus on that then I would run to that point focus on my eyes on something a head and say the same. I final found my self running three miles. I want to be as great as my dad and run half if not full marathon it would be a life long goal to run like him. He loves running and wanting to be like him and remember him in doing something he loved that brought him great joy other then his family and the gospel. So to run and to get back to it when it's not so cold out or do it during the day when it's not as cold would be great . That will be easier when and if Kern get's home sooner from work or goes to work later that is about to change so that change if I will be running though the winter or not we shall see.
These are the coolest looking shoes. They are bare foot running shoes. Don't know if I would try them for really running but in store for fun o yeah :0)

1 comment:

  1. I remember talking about running with your dad!

    Dave has a pair of barefoot running shoes (2nd pair of them actually) and swears by them!

    And never say never...I could totally see you doing a marathon someday! Perhaps one of the best ones anywhere--the St. George Marathon!

    ReplyDelete

Voting