The start of our forever Est 2004

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am grateful for TIME # 30

  The Treasure 


A loser looses time. 
A winner gains time.
Is time a treasure, or is time
a lost treasure, in the way it is used?
Is it a great treasure in the
way it is understood.
Or do we set it aside to ponder
upon, so as to get the full 
use of this special gift of time?
Setting it aside gains nothing.
It has to work in order to improve it self.
If it doesn't work it will die, not fulfilling 
it's purpose in life and a positive attitude in our life.
A.E. Maddocks





Time is something that has happen to everyone and this time on earth can seem to go so slow when your young. But with each stage of my life there has been slow moment fast moment of time and just boring ones. but I am grateful for time because it keep going even when you think you can't and you want it to stop it still moves on. An because it does keep moving it helps heal all wounds and I hope to gain something from such wounds and with time over come it all. I am grateful for time with how it has moved forward to the time that I am now a mother and wife. Best part of my time here. But also the time spent here getting to know other I know some I have meet before I came to earth. It been so cool to get that feeling but to also be a part of there live for just a little bit or till one of us goes home to our heavenly father. One of these dear people is My children Nana Dotttie who now may not even remember us because she has all timers. But she has made our time on earth rich. We tried to share the gospel with her but it's just never work out. I know that when she does past on it will be cool to do her work for her and know when she ready to except the gospel she will not have to wait long.  When I was longer I remember waiting for the day when I would find the one who take me to the temple. I felt like to would take forever now six years and three children later. Trying to get my second child J.J. potty trained seem like forever  a way. But with ever blink life goes fast I hope that I will not forget lack sleep it worth it all. Especial when take the time to enjoy breathing and living and smiling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting