The start of our forever Est 2004

Friday, December 31, 2010

What to do for the new year

New year what do with it and in it? Well take it one day at time of course each day is a new day no mistake in it and we have had a good Christmas that we need to show off how good. We were so blessed to have a web cam so we could let our family in Boston see the gift we got with there $$$ help and the ones the Uncles got when they were here with us. We also need to show your fun with Uncle  Chris why we don't have picture with Uncle Spencer I don't know but he was here also and sad. I didn't get any picture of us all playing the wii that was the biggest hit... So this what I will do tell that I hope for this blog and then I will go on to my personal New Year goals.  I hope for this blog to write at least once a week if not twice a week and show all  event I talk about above and the ones I didn't such as the few Thanksgiving day picture I got. Some of the snow none of my children playing in so the snow silly I know. Then there the snow in the house whole neither story to that. An we have the Gunlock pageant and gift from Santa and we have never keep the picture from that because they have not very turned out good.  This year they did so yea there coming also but now to get on to the reason for this post.

. Hit the ground running, I want to get back to running so bad. But the trouble is there not enough time when Kern gets home to run three miles right now so. I will start with running the four or five blocks to the store ( Lin's) and back again for a start and work up to my three miles again by hopeful March. If not sooner.
. Spend some girl time with Emma every day. Doing something that remind me I am not just a mom but a Girl also and let Emma have Mommy and her time.
. J.J and Mommy time he is in the middle of the three of them and I remember what that was like so that middle time with mommy is key.
. Thomas time will be spent taking him for a walk with me if I don't go running ( he get almost all my time with feeding and such right now) 
. Read the New Testament and B.O.M. in 60 days and the New Testament a long with the Sunday school class. 
. Time to write in this blog and my Journal. Journal everyday blog twice a week.
. Cut out and give the amount time I spend with the T.V when I could be doing something better just wait for it to come out a hulu or the web and watch when if  I have a free hour. 
.  Knitting plastic bags in to  make new bags, started it never finished and finish Thomas baby blanket.
. Food Budget stick to and try new things at least once a week. That means no extra trip so the store if we run out make due till shopping day

. Date Night with my husband. It has disappear and reappeared though out our whole marriage but with three children it has only happened a total of three times this year a lone. Craziness so we need to find a good babysitter for all three and go just us.


. Last but not least The Temple I have been to the temple less and less. We just live across town from it now but still we see less so I go even less. An well three little ones nursing yea. I went we walked around but did we my husband and I go in together no and by ourselves not very much this year will be different.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Melissa your blog is so dang cute and so are your kids!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Voting