The start of our forever Est 2004

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

By small and simple things are great things brought to pass ,24,23, 22,21

Living in West Bridgewater didn't matter which house we lived in, we could always hear the train.
Growing up in a small town and growing up outside of Utah. I love Utah and I am glad that live here now but I would  not be who I am if I didn't go to school where I did. Live in the small town and living in New England were people are so strong about what they know made me want to be sure what I wanted out of life and also to help me know who I was.  I wen to school where Everyone know everyone and as I stumbled and struggled a little I prayed for helped chose to stand out and be someone the lord could as a example for other. But I never wanted to be cool or fit in I wanted to be me so I know by follow the lord and believing and seeking out answer from him first and then my study at school everything would fall in to place and it did. I also learned that because we believed as we did we didn't have many neighbor who liked us. We would do thing on Sunday so that made us outsider looking in. So with that in mind I try not to do that with other here as I go about doing church things I try and include our neighbors in things and let them know I am glad of our differences it makes life so fun.



 The beauty of the world around me. No matter where I have stayed or lived in my life there is always something to look at and wonder in, that is beauty created for me. I love all the season for all the different wonders it hold and that I get to see each day. Like waking up this morning and having it snow all around us and being able to smell it see it in the mountains and to go play in it sliding is fun. But to not clear is super. I love the sun rise I have seen here and at home over the ocean they are both so different and amazing. Then there is the beauty of watching my daughter fall in love with flowers and wanting to know the name and I glad when I do know it. The love of rocks and sticks of all size and making hiking stick for my two older one so we can go hike dixie rock this summer. Also the red dirty I love it even when all over my children pants. Then the red of the fall trees at home and sea of trees and the wonderful colors we get there in fall. We are just hitting fall here and it's not the same. But the star at night are so wonderful here there are less trees and if get a way from the lights of city it's amazing how many more you can see here then at home and how I love the stars.


Losing my wallet when we moved after losing it twice before once for a year at store in town. Then once at the Las Vegas airport. But when we moved to our new home it was gone. So no more wallet so had to get a new recommend and few other things. Best thing  I EVER lost I  gain so much more.  How could I gain from losing it twice and a third time for good. Well I lost in the store praying for people to be honest sad because letters and a recommend holder I made in young was in there. That is why I wanted to back most. I got back a year later so cool. Then lost in the Las Vegas and really thought I would never get it back ever again. But no it came back with cash I had in it and my credit card ( I did cancel it but to have still in there was shock with where I lost it) I was grateful beyond words to get it back. Then the move to this house made it final disappear.  We looked in all the boxes and everywhere we could think of . It had to have been thrown away sadly. But from that I had to go get a new recommend from my new bishop and stake president who happens to live in my ward. So it was great gain a testimony of men. I needed it to, it pulled me right in to our new ward.  After living an old ward we loved so it was nice to feel so at home and knowing that where we got our house was good place to choose.




Hand me down cloths are so wonderful after having Thomas being able to have his older brother clothes put him in, it was great. Same goes for having cloths at all they are pain to fold but to be able to wash them and take care of them in my own home is so wonderful  To have so many at times a pain, but we never go naked that kind of nice. Also for the hand me downs I got for Emma from Aron most and some from Micheal saved us a lot. I never got a shower for her so that was really nice. As for me I have brought some of my favorite old dresses and shoes from DI and they are been the best buy ever had for half the prices.  So with all the things we can wear or get new it's great  to be first to wear it but if not the broken in one, can help you not break the bank like in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting