The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, December 2, 2010

20 through 17 are books, scripture a new car and G.C.

 Good books I love to read and I have loved living in Utah to get LDS author that are unbelievably good. But when you have to buy each book and it's in a set of 8 or more for ten dollars a pieces it really stinks. However living here I have read so many great books that if I very move a way from Utah I will have to buy so many, so can share them with my little ones.  I love to read but in school they asked to read thing that were to what get us ready for adult life. Put us face to face with depression and other things of hardship in such a depressing way. So when I was looking for a good moral book and not know being from outside Utah, that I could get great LDS author at the Library and not pay thing was wonderful. How refreshing to read great story where the creator have morals and clean language and having faith in our heavenly father was felt in just the story basic even if the story made up they weren't member of the church it was so much cleaner then some books for school.  I would get in to those and ask the teacher if there was something better to read because I would take F if had too. Just wouldn't  have to read the book. An some the other they had me read were only a bit better.  But I am so glad now I get to choose what I can read for fun I hope when it comes down to it my children will let me know what they are reading because I will be reading with them so I know what teacher think is good books for children of any age.




The scriptures are the best part of my day. I feel like heavenly father has handed me the personal journal of some the greatest men and some women in the world. From his own life to the Nephites and Joseph Smith. I come to see how much I need to change and work on thing but also how much heavenly father loves me.  I feel my understand of the gospel grows. Because there is nothing like the witness of the spirit, when it speaks to your own spirit it's a witness that you will never for get. I loved the year I study the New Testament with Lori and  how there were a lot of us in the beginning then it was just the two of us. My testimony of the savior grow as I learned from her lesson and personal testimony who the savior was and came to know him as my savior not just the savior. I have come to know that there are things written  in there just for me or so it seems. But with every day I read the Holy Ghost teaches me something new of who I am and who should want to be most like in those pages.

New car, not brand new but new to us. My In-laws are selling us there old one for hundred dollars and we will soon have two cars. It need some work but we will have it when Kern takes Bob our other car to work. Plus we still have to name it and I haven't gotten any idea from my children but this will be my car to use whenever, such a blessing. An even more blessing we got the car put on our Insurance earlier in the months in hopes to have it up and running by Christmas. Well that was before a couple of children 13&8 hit our parked car head on with a three wheeler. They made out ok but the car well that is a whole another matter to worry about. But has been nice to think of having two car we may still have two cars. By the way this happen Thanksgiving day so we will see on Monday what really going to happen with that car. We didn't even name it yet, at least the children are ok.




 General Conferences Was amazing this year both in April and Oct the things we were told to do and given up lift-meant on were just what I needed. I got to read all the talk from April and set goals plan to do the same with this month Ensign also, can't wait. The wait is over but, I have not gotten far into it. I am stuck and Elder Holland talk, right now. With all my little trails and set back or things I let set me back. When I heard his talk it hit home now reading it remind me of a blessing I got from him personal and I try and do that more and more. Which is to slow down and smell the roses enjoy life. So I am trying to get though his talk with a box of tissues and hope to let those I love more though this blog or in other way how grateful I am for them and how I would not want to set such high goal out the Ensign with out there example in my life they help me want to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting