The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Six years for the here and now, forever to go #15



 June 19, 2004 Six year ago So six year go by in a blink and I wouldn't change a thing but to remember to bring our cake knife. Rent a tux for Kern for my bridle pictures and try and will someday make a point to go to the temple each year and do sealing. Something always has come up, so this next year we aren't going to let anything stop us. An if I could choose which temple we did sealing in I would love to do them in the Boston Temple. That is if we have money to fly home to do it. If not here will be just fine also. I remember how claim I felt that morning they say most brides are nerve's, not me not after I got shower ready to go and I felt light headed to think I was the one getting married that day the 19 of June. So I prayed for peaces and to not be worry or scared to know everything would be just fine and it was just fine. It wasn't a perfect day but if  our sealing had not been pushed up  then I photographer would have been late. He would have been there when we lift the temple and I wouldn't have learned a very key thing from my husband that we were married forever, everything else could go as wrong as it wanted to we were married forever. Wow when that sunk in the other little things that went wrong and sometime happen on days like didn't matter. I had him he had me and we started it all out right. Now we are trying to make though this life happily which someday are better then other when it comes to rat races of life. But to have him to do with is the best thing that could happen to me. No one has helped me or taught me more and the spirit has taught me a lot of how to do things right when I want to let my temper get the better of me. It has helped me see the best way to talk with Kern to share my feeling my testimony and my heart with him. We made this far another blink and it will be ten years then it will be fifty. I hope to slow down ever moment stressful or not to give more then I get and come what may and love it. Even the trail which is why right now writing of what I am most grateful  for makes such a difference in how look at my blessing this Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting