The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One and Two My Husband and the Lord complete me

Kern playing with thomas and below all three of our little ones. I love these moments they are the best.


Two My Husband, Mr. Bowler holds my heart and beyond the lord my trust in way no one has before him. He makes me laugh and stand by me no matter what. He not perfect but his mine and we are sealed in the temple so have heavenly father helps us in all of thing. Kern has help with my goals and my testimony I love him.  Kern is so smart and in my mind there is nothing he can't read how to do it and work at a bit and master it. He has a mind for those great things. But the hardest thing about all that is when he doesn't get it he feels dumb and that because he gets most thing he should get it all. So he pick on himself when he can't get right it all; right a way. Like our car that I thought we might not get to have well him and Chuck got it started and he told me that there was something they did he had no clue. That was ok if he wants to know more about the car he has to keep plugging at it and not be afraid to ask Chuck ot help out some more. He tried today to do some of what needs to be done to Luna our new car that is her name. Emma wanted it to be girl car because it is my car. An well he didn't get Luna the right wireing to make the started easy and to get the tires etc. I love what he did to get in to town and that he is always willing to try. He put's his all in to his working  hard so I can stay home but he also know that I am raising three little ones not a clean house so he looks for what I have gotten done. An he is so kind when I burn something or my meal doesn't turn out as I would like. He honor his priesthood and has given me some wonderful blessing that have changed our lives. Kern is my best friend he helps me be the best I can be I hope that I do the same for him. But most all I want to hopeful help be happy now. So when it's just us again he will like being with just me like he did before we had children. An the goal is we both come out better people when it's just us again but we know each other better then we do now.  Even more then that I know love he more now then did when we got married and I am looking forward to doing everything I can to make that love grow so much more greater then it is now.  Kern is mine forever  and I hope to enjoy ever minute of that forever here and the here to come.


Saint George Temple from Grandpa Burton house.




One My Heavenly Father and My Testimony if had to give it all to be with heavenly father, I feel I would do so. Heavenly Father has given me everything I have my family my life and my chance to use my agency to get back to him or not. My testimony is my  way of getting though everything the things the holy ghost has witnessed to me  remind me of where I came from and where I plan to return one day. I hope and pray I never have to choice between family and or something just as dear as the lord. Because it may almost kill me but I will choose the my God. He gave his only begotten son and Savior Jesus Christ for me and even it was just me I  know he would do it again. An that Savior would do what he promised to do for me also. Because of my Heavenly Father plan all these things on this list our mine. An the most important things are mine forever. I want so much to be with him and I hope will never turn to the world for answer or need. But if I step off the path that I will see the right way soon and get back on right a way.  I know no matter what he is there for me he answered my prayer in the way I need not always the way I want. Which always works out just as it should.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting