The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

People or Things that been lost have been found by my Savior

Dear Little one, Friends and Family~ I have lost things chap stick, keys, a wallet, shoes and Binky and blankets, sippy. I lost paper for school and sleep I have lost pets and friend I have lost close adopted family and have lost parts of my self to find something better. But with all that lost I have yet to lose a few key people have always know or have that is, my parents, my heavenly father and for a short time my husband and wonderful children and Bowler family. Yes I have felt and had lost on this side. Nana our dear Nana who I felt the most like lift when found out we were going to have J.J. and that was hard. It was really hard it happened on Kern birthday 26 years old happy birthday by the way  your Nana died we were in Boston at the time. Yet that was still different yet comforting to me after all the voice of sorry for your lost and tear of shock and first lost and sadness of the day were done. Came the peace of the gospel and it let me know that when,where who or how I lose people most dear to me. That I will be able to have them back. Even if they run not walk a way from the Lord in the arms of the world and want nothing to do with me. I can one day see them again hug them say  I love you. I always have loved you and forever will. It gives me the gift of forever and some day are easier to look though those glasses of how eternal we as children of the King of all our and some are not. I don't know how hard it will be to lose my parents when they leave this life or my husband if he goes before or one my children go before when there young full grown married whatever. It will still hurt yet I choose faith and know that when all thing claim and I am still. I will feel them close and the lord close and know it was the right time. It may not feel right to me not yet and not for a long time and will miss and go missing them. But they are where they are needed and forever is what we can look forward to if we are faithful and if  choose to run to the lord with all my tear anger and hurt not to the world. People don't just end there time on earth does and sadly some peoples lives as we know them end in there bodies. Dottie an adopted Great  Grandma to my little ones had all timers and is lost to us in her own time. Not all time but a lot of it and so soon so bad. There other I know who know what that is like and it' hard but she is still  here and we have had wonderful times together. I have seen and have comforted those who have lost other to sickness almost so much harder. Yet don't give up have faith let the holy ghost in when you can a little at time. But as you hurt get mad ask the lord why if you have to I sure if in a case like a  child or a husband or wife young you would ask. But when your done with question listen don't run other places with loader answer. Sure they sound right a bit but there quit and false peace will not last the lord peace does go to him turn to him who know you and the one he took home best . He  has the answer let him be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting