The start of our forever Est 2004

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Parents and the example of men & women who helped me be a fun and good paren t#8&7

Eight, My Dad 's I say Dad's because there is first and for most my dad who raised me and then my father in law who are both a lot a like in that they are hard workers. I have learned from my dad that you talk with heavenly father every morning and night if have to read something when your going to be spending time in the bathroom the scripture are a good one. An Holiday's are not play days there are work days. My other dad let me know how not to talk to my husband and how if I need anything he is there. The dad who trust me to make it back with my family and his trust well placed shows me I am the most important thing he will ever have in this world and he want me home with honor. These men who taught me things are also my bishop father of the ward who been there for me in a way Heavenly Father himself would do if he was here.  What I know most about is that my dad is he will do anything for me. I am so dear to him. My father in law is so much like him but in teaching me not to order Kern but to entreat him be patient with him because is stubborn like my Kern and he know that part of my husband better then I did. I getting to know him better every day. I have also learned that trusting him helped me trust in the lord who's love was and is still greater and that hard to think my dad is there for me always just like heavenly father. I learned that from his example.





Seven, My Mom's I say Mom's also because my Mom is the one I want to be most like but there is also the way my teacher Lori, showed a to teach in a way I wanted to teach as Mom she was a Mom to me in that moment. There is my Mom laughing at me when she know I did something bad but finding it funny. Teaching me sometimes it better to laugh. There is Edie to teaching me to let my children of have agency but help understand there agency. My Mom showing how to bake and cook and Becky teaching me how to cook some of my husband favorite. My young women leader Lydia helping me see that being a mom is the greatest thing you can very experience but it is always worth waiting for. All the example I had and took from the best one I hope to be most like. Is my Heavenly Mother her help in Heavenly Father work is there if we look but he protects her because she is his eternal companine and I hope that I can be value like that one day. But to also to bring the best out of all my children in the little things and moments we get to be together that what I remember most about all these women but  especial my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting