The start of our forever Est 2004

Monday, December 27, 2010

Six, Five, Four Three Only a few of my favorite people and holidays

Just a few of the tree I love at the Jubilee of trees this year. Kicking off the Thanksgiving and Christmas fun.






Six, The Holidays like them or not when things go wrong or right I am glad I have them with my family here, Boston or wherever. I would not have some thing best and silly moment with out such holidays but if we could have less drama that would be great. Then again I think it will only prepare me for my own teen drama my children will have at that time with boys, girls or life all together. It's only going to be better from here more fun and also more a bout what matter most he true meaning, behind the holiday and those I love again testimony and wonderful moments. One of those moment I again a great testimony is the simple act of just being still. During the Gunlock Christmas pageant they have the children quote from the scripture and then they sing song about the different key people but mostly the savior. An as I sat and just though of what it would really would been like to be there and quit my mind of all the worldly worries that I focus on way to often and way to much. That when I felt the spirit in only a most personal way I  have in the temple and in pray it was amazing like having those moments all over again. I also felt that way in teaching and sharing with my children about the lords birth and letting them know Santa is great fun but no really and the savior is real and he is way we have Christmas in our house. Then I thought well what did I give this year to my savior. Well I tried to give him a more open heart and that is quicker to respond to the holy ghost and do as he would if he was here.




Five, The Holy Ghost He brought my husband and together he told us to start our family. He has guided me though school what to do with my little ones when I worry. He is one my best friend and I am so glad that he was given to me as gift at eight I hope only to teach my children better then, I was taught how to use him from start. How to feel him close and why you or anyone would want him as there best friend. He has witness to me that my Heavenly Father has a plan just for me and has given me this gift so can do what he would have me do. He also has taught me to tell my children right up front that I know this because of his help It let them know that they can have that some day and that if there in trouble the lord will let me know if I am listening how to help them and keep my self on the straight and narrow.




Four,My Boys, I have two boys now JJ and Thomas are my little men there so sweet JJ is the one who loves hair he want to just play with. He was my biggest worry when I cut my hair, don't worry he still plays with it. He smiled from the minute he was born till now. Thomas is my big boy ready to go a week early and looks just like daddy jj a good mix of both Thomas is his daddy double. He loves to talk the minute he started screaming to ever little sound he loves to let you know he is here to be held or listened too. He is his dad in everything but his eye's. But that goes for all three of our children they are all blue eyed how well we blaim on the grandpa they both have blue eyes. So my Thomas he love shiny things his favorite his the brass handles on the draw on his daddy's disk. If I am reading online or looking at face book that is what he plays with. He leans forward if he see something he really like and tries and touch he does everything in power to get to it even if your holding and he will almost fall he still does because he wants it. J.J He is so honest he showed that today, when he was caught kicking the down stair door at grandpa's and well him and Emma together and when I asked them if they did it. Emma smiled her smile and he said well a yea mom.  We all started laughing about it. He also loves to run all over the place and right now running is not working because he is growing and with that he is tripping a lot but he get up and keep going. He also tells me when he is done throw a fit crying and yelling , at the end he says I am done mom I am done. Thomas has dimples that you just want to put in your pocket to keep and he love to be sang to he is the baby. But as soon he start moving around more then rolling J.J and him are going to have a blast together.


Three, My Girl Emma is so like me the little girl in dress climbing the tree and getting dirty.She loves her hair long, hate doing anything with it. She also is the biggest help with her brother being a little mother to them but also being willing to let them know when they bug her or step out of line. She has here dad mind when come to learning things and she loves to sing. She has her daddy smile when you tell her to smile for picture but when she just playing or smiling to be friendly that is the really Emma Rose smile. She know what she want to do and most of time does it even if she get in trouble. She has such a strong will, but most all a sweet heart she love girl time and when we don't get it she let's me know. She love to creator and my things like our snow flack on the window for Christmas and also making my job as mom easier.  But only when you tell her the whole truth even if she doesn't understand it because of her age she still want to know and see if a hug will help. Like with Santa who she loves but know he and some our favorite books aren't true. But that good feeling she gets when she prays is really and she know she is a daughter of god and she let me know that as daughter of good there is a way should act and not act. She is amazing and if don't get anymore daughter till we adopt when that happens or if happens. I know I was given the chance to be the mother to one of my best friends in heaven and we are going to spend forever together.

Ps. I am final almost at the end of thirty thing list and will be writing about Christmas and other things. But also sharing with you all the trails and fun of being one person and being out number  one to three most the day and how I do and keep smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting