The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A name and a blessing for the third time # 14

 Aug 1, 2010 The day  my husband gave our third child a name and a blessing and the hardest thing was there no mic. But he was blessed to follow the priesthood bear before him and to be like his name sake. Both them, and we didn't take enough picture of that weekend but it was a wonderful time to be together with all our family. Not all the Uncles ( my brothers) could be there but they were there in spirit. It was a very special day for me. It was Kern third name and blessing in our family but yet every time he goes to give the blessing he told me that he feels worried he will not say the right thing or is he the right person to be trusted with this little spirit that has so much greatness. Can he help him know that and will he able to remember what is said in the blessing so lead all our children the right way. I love that he told me that how he feels when giving them a blessing but raising everything he just wants to do it right. Just like me. I love our new little boy and when Kern blessed him to follow his name sake I hope to remind him of that and hope he does it.  That weekend was the first time my dad had meet him and how cute they were together I loved it. I know that as he has grown and be given such a good start, we will do all we can to help full fill that blessing. 

This is the best of two picture I know my eyes are close and Kern looks mad but everyone else is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting