The start of our forever Est 2004

Saturday, December 25, 2010

From buddie walks to not being able to walk. 11, 10, &9

boat making together.

face  painting

All the fun at the buddy walk.
Eleven, Buddy walk My little hero's and I went to show support for families with children who have special needs. It was  a wonderful and we had funny helping others so walking and playing it was great. The walk was one mile so I  though it was a good way to get back in shape, and spend time with my children. It was going to be a family outing till kern got sick. But from the walk to the face painting and game it was a great day. I wanted to do this to teach my children that all of Heavenly Father children are different and that we need to show are love for them. I believe from having the brother I have they are the some of the most choice children in the world and I want my little ones to know how blessed we are to show love to them. If the savior was here that is what he would have done. 


my j.j playing with my long hair, three months before my hair cut.

i loved my long hair but i didn't want another little playing with it when i needed to work, but his playing is one of my favorite moments.


Thanksgiving day, Emma took this one

Thanksgiving day, J.J trying to take this one and almost cut our heads off so I had to help him. Emma wanting to watch the tv not take a picture.


Ten, Locks of love I final went in to just get my hair termed, but when they asked what I wanted to do I really wasn't sure. So told the hair stylist of my want to cut my hair and give to lock of love but didn't know if I had enough. So I asked and she said you have 12 and she showed me with her comb how short it would be if I did it. An  I have been growing my hair for our whole marriage I have cut one or two inches off before but not this short ever. So I did, and because it was going to locks of love  I didn't pay a thing for the hair cut that was kind of nice. So having short hair now after year of really long hair is nice I can blow dry it fast if I wish and curling it with hot roller or curlers is that much quicker and dry faster it's been nice and  much need change with Thomas now grabbing at everything I didn't want him play with my hair like j.j does even now with it short.






Nine, Wisdom teeth pulled check falling with baby check, fractured ankle priceless Kern went in for a clean one day, came back needing the rest the wisdom teeth pulled. The first two were pulled when we were first married now he need the other done. Ok no be deal took him over dropped him off got lunch went back. Went home took the Thomas up stairs to change him and well tripped over JJ truck and fell twisted my ankle really bad, I was more worried about the baby who started screaming he was fine me not so much. So before the weekend was over I got a walking cast and we all got to stay home from church together so fun. Unforgettable weekend. The hardest part about it was I needed to stay off it for the weekend. Kern wasn't meant to do any heavy lifting yet getting up and down the stair what little of that I need to do was impossible. So he was lifting me. Now I am not huge but I just had Thomas a month ago so yeah I am not 98 pounds either. So yeah it was a worry for him lifting me and the two making up the stairs. I joked with him a lot that weekend asking why can't little simple things like getting teeth out be the only thing we have to deal with why do we get more. We must be really love by the lord trying to bring us as family together to work hard to take care of each other. An to see what can hand with just five in our family. It make me wonder who we got coming to this family when time come what they bring for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting