The start of our forever Est 2004

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Emma Rose made me a mom first #13

Edit
fifth birthday party

six month

At the Saint George water park

daddy and Emma six month old 2005
First day of school

First Bus ride to school
what a good big sister watch Thomas and TV

All her little friends

First week of school still and JJ wanting to be like his sister with the back pack tried to even get on the bus
 Five years old EMMA IS FIVE My little girl is old enough now to let her go to school note that I didn't say send I let her go. I was planing on home school but I felt she need this as well to go and learn from other good teacher then her parents. She has become quit a a little tomboy in a dress is the best way to put it. She so much like me but so her own little person who want to be a part but have her own part. She is so caring helpful and creative. My days moments and year she has been in my life have never been the same. She bring her light and love of life in to mine. I remember the day she was born and how she had to be a way from me for so long because of the water in her lungs. I was so scared for her and wanted my baby back. Who I only got to see for five minutes. I never wanted to let her out my site a gain. But I did a little at time but when she turned five. Somewhere deep in side I wanted to scream no world you can't have her she mine, I want to raise my daughter and keep her to my self. WHY did I feel this way because I know how hard it was going to be the only girl in the family and the oldest. Now, I am not the oldest but I have done a lot thing first in my family and being the only girl in  a lot of way treat the oldest and I am in the middle of my three brothers. So when I know this fact and she had her birthday party. Which was such fun day so much like I was a  lover of water no sure how to swim yet working on that with her but she loves the water. An at that party with all those people and that summer to go I know it would be best to send her to school she has so much to give and she had a lot to learn. An she know if she is lost of scared to pray even if just lost her blanket for a time she prayed about she has a great deal of faith. An wants to know it all yet I don't have all the answer so I let her go to school and she growing more and more in to who the lord would have her become. Out all things I love most about her is how she loves my time with me to sing make things with me to have girl time together. We hope one day to add a sister but if not we will have girl time with our Aunt's and Grandma's and play.  More then anything she is just what I need a lot like me, but so much better even from the start she is an amazing example of love and forgiveness she has and does give me something everyday of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting