The start of our forever Est 2004

Thursday, December 2, 2010

28th of June 2010 three can I really divded my self in to three or more??? #16

Just waiting for the doctor to and see if it's time yet
Here we our first snuggle time together, you can see the computer in back ground for my family to see him.

There is my baby boy looks just like daddy. Grandma Becky holding him.

Meeting Grandma Becky and Grandpa Kalvin. They were so blessed to be there that day

My baby not one for picture just like his daddy.
 28 of June 2010 Well it was a  week to the due date of our third child. We didn't have a first name for him then, yet. An I had been in the day before thinking it was the real thing. But when it wasn't and woke with same pain I though no this can't be it he would be a week early but sure enough it was. Our little Thomas after the prophet Kern after his daddy got here at 5:06pm wow it was and is one the best days of my life. He was 8 pound and 15 oz 20 1/2 inches.  So my other two little ones were born on Sunday it seemed to be the day to welcome in our newest member of our family. Emma was born at 3:13am and J.J was born at 4:15 am so I thought that the 27th of June was it and I was going to have another Sunday baby. Missed church had them check me no not yet go home and wait for grandma. Which that was my wish for him to wait. So the next morning when I started getting woken up by some back pain. Though nothing of it went back to sleep about 5am I couldn't sleep any longer. Got up wrote in my journal eat and still going on the pain in my back keep up. I didn't think it was it but then it keep so called my sister in law again. Asked her to watch my Emma and J.J then we got ever thing together which was grab my bag and there things and go. Well this whole time on off about till eleven in then morning I was talking with my Mom who just like me didn't want it to be today. Said are sure O I was sure not being able to talk it was so bad. So we got in car head to my sister in laws. Huge mistake, driving to her house then the hospital I though I would die. When I got there the nurse could see my pain so she just checked me and took me to a room I was to a five and 1/2. The pain was bad I couldn't stand it already so she asked if wanted do natural and I thought about it till my back felt it was ready to crack in half.  Well they got my I.V. and hour later I was to a seven. Still they the pain doesn't get any worse from there but I could not stand it any long so I gave in got pain Meds. Then it was so much easier to relax and enjoy my time with my husband my mother and law and my mom on the phone and my wonderful husband made it possible for my mom to see the birth with the web cam. Now before you get a all grossed out she was the only on in the computer room at home and she really wanted to be there. I am only one having Grand children right now. Well with all time and talking we were trying to come up with a name so when came down right to it and he was born. He didn't have trouble breathing like his brother or sister so after they cleaned him up just a little they gave him right back and lift him with me . I was in shock and it was so wonderful to have him close me skin to skin they call and did a second time. Three pushes and he was here then as I held him and though about it I asked Kern what do you think of Thomas. He liked it and well when came down to it we all did Thomas Kern a week early. Big boy with blue, blue eyes and dimples two of them that are to die for. His older brother has one but he has two and man is he cute. His cry is strong he is so much like his dad, just like him to me a blond version I should say. He makes my life full and complete my third child second son. It was so wonderful to name for two great men his daddy and the prophet. Two men I love and look up to in some in different ways.I hope he will also. Now that his here I couldn't think of my life before.  Trying to make time for four other and my self is hard but it's what life is all about  family and I still get me time. Some times I have to push a stroller to get but I get. So this day will never be the same in our house it will be better because he came in to our family on this day. Now the trick is to not have any one else be born in the month of June or summer it's way to hot here for that. Either way I wouldn't change having my summer babies for any other babies in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting